Grade 12 Civvies occur every June when grade 12 students donate their gently worn used uniform for repurposing. Student can then wear civvies for the remainder of their grade 12 school year for the days leading up to (and including) exams.
Used uniform donation dates:
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 & Thursday, June 14, 2018
7:30 – 8:00 am in room 111 or 10:30 – 11:20 in room 213
Students are permitted to wear civvies from:
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 to Friday, June 22, 2018
Civvies clothing are to adhere to the following expectations:
- Clothing should be neat, tidy and in good taste, making for a positive learning environment.
- Undergarments and midriffs are not to be visible
- No “short” shorts are allowed.
- Strapless tops or shirts are also not permitted.
- Pajamas, swimwear, workout clothes or costumes may not be worn for civvies days.
- Students will be asked to change or cover shirts with slogans or images inappropriate for a Catholic school learning environment.