Several years ago, with the help of a Ministry of Education PIC (Parent Involvement Committee) grant, the St. Benedict school council created the Parents’ Toolkit. Below you will find links to PDF versions of the documents; if you would like your own paper copy, please contact the school.
- Transitions through the grades: a quick view of what you need to know as your son or daughter progresses through high school, from entry to graduation
- Toolkit – yellow pages: Introduction, about us, school year calendar, contact information for staff
- Toolkit – lilac pages: Registration, school map, academic information, transportation
- Toolkit – orange pages: Schedule, uniform information, student activities, clubs and teams, cafeteria information
- Toolkit – blue pages: online sources of information while your son or daughter is a student at St. Benedict