We are looking forward to seeing you again – or meeting you for the first time if you are new to the school. Before then, you will receive a welcome back letter but we want to share some important information to prepare for next week.
Our school year will begin with a staggered start!
- Sept 7th – grade 9 & 10, Community & Active Living students – Dress Down day for students – NO UNIFORM REQUIRED ON DAY ONE
- Sept 8th – grade 11 & 12, Community & Active Living students – Dress Down day for students – NO UNIFORM REQUIRED ON DAY ONE
- Sept 9th & 10th – ALL Students in attendance, in uniform
- HYBRID Students – you will be contacted by your teacher(s) with further details to connect to the class
We endeavor to focus our attention on a smaller group of students each day to review safety protocols and allow for new students to familiarize themselves with the campus.
All students will attend school on September 9th and onward in full uniform.
St. Benedict has a limited supply of used uniform for distribution. Click here for more information. Otherwise, new uniforms can be purchased through McCarthy’s.
- Properly fitted masks are to be worn in the building
- Hand hygiene is more important than ever – sanitize and wash regularly
- Lockers are available for student use – students will be permitted a 5 minute time limit at lockers
- The cafeteria will not be open for general use at lunch
- Student timetables and locker information will be available through the Aspen Portal on August 31st, 2021
- St. Benedict School Year Calendar
- Mandatory start up forms are available on School Cash Online on August 31st, 2021
Aspen Instruction Manuals
Please click on the following link for a printable version of our opening week schedule and the above information.
St. Benedict C.S.S Opening Week Schedule