Read previous issues of The Scholarship Report, a PDF newsletter for which the guidance department has a paid subscription for your use.
This is a password-protected page, please see your Guidance Counsellor to get the password.
Please note due dates and criteria for scholarships in posts below!
The Legacy Scholarship Program
The Legacy Scholarship Program includes several scholarships
Criteria include demonstrating financial need through OSAP; demonstrating an overall 70% average for program required courses; be nominated by their school. In the application, students need to demonstrate extra-curricular involvement, community service and leadership initiatives. See the sample application below and follow the link to the scholarship website. See your guidance counselor if you have questions.
ScholarTree : Budget Tool and Scholarship update
ScholarTree has designed and made available an excel budget tool that can be used as you look ahead to next year. Check it out!
Also check out more scholarship/bursary opportunities at ScholarTree.ca
Canadian Labour Congress and United Way Canada Post- Secondary Sholarships
Due Date: June 1, 2018
- Member or child of member of the Canadian Labour Congress (can be affiliate member/family member)
- Enrolled in 1st yea post-secondary program
- brief resume
- essay demonstrating labour/community on topic outlined in application
Information and application: http://canadianlabour.ca/scholarship
Education Credit Union- Dennis Daub Scholarship
3 x $ 500 Scholarships
Due: June 30, 2018
Application Form and letter of reference as well as confirmation of enrollment in post-secondary program.
Rockton Agricultural Society Scholarship 2018
two $1,500 Scholarships
- Each year the Rockton Agricultural Society awards two $1,500 Scholarships to two students who are enrolled in a post -secondary institution or a provincially certified trade program.
- Participation in Rockton Agricultural Society
- School and community involvement
- due date: May 31, 2018
Details and a copy of the application form are available on the Rockton Agricultural Society website :