* Complete record-keeping began in 2004. All records must have been in an outdoor competition and be the official result.
* e = electronic timing. District 8 began using electronic timing in 2008 which can add up to 0.2s to hand timing.
- Complete record-keeping began in 1998.
- All records are from an outdoor competition and are the official result.
- + next to a time/distance indicates that the given time/distance is a minimum
- performance standard for the athlete whose precise personal best is not on record
e – electric time
i – indoor record
o – outdoor record
Many thanks to Delcio Camara and Frank Wittmann, official keepers of the Saints’ records.